Reputable Domestic and Commercial Cleaning Service in Cheshire

Stockport, Cheshire
REF: S07679

Asking Price:
£95,000
Annual Turnover:
£130,000
Annual Net Profit:
£38,332
REF: S07679

Overview

Tenure:
Relocatable
Established:
2005
  • Excellent reputation
  • Loyal customer base
  • Huge growth opportunity
  • Friendly, professional team
  • Secure contracts in place

New to the market is a domestic and commercial cleaning company, based in the heart of Cheshire.

Operating for 15 years, the family-run business covers the areas of Wimslow, Stockport, Didsbury, Sale, Hale, Cheadle Hulme, Disley, Bramhall, Heatons & Hazel Grove. Despite being well-established in the Cheshire region, the business is ultimately home-based and could be relocated, if desired.

The vast majority of the clients are requests for private home cleaning, but commercial contracts also make up a small proportion of the business’s revenue and offer a huge possibility for growth.

Clients value the staff’s friendly demeanour and excellent level of professionalism. Through carrying out the highest standards of cleaning the business has helped its customers to achieve their goal of having a perfectly clean home, gaining a brilliant reputation in return. The business is now only for sale due to the owner seeking a lifestyle change.

The business has no fixed place of operation and can be run from the new owner’s home if preferred. Although clients currently cover Cheshire and its surrounding towns and villages, the new owner could choose to relocate the business.

95% of the business’s revenue is obtained through domestic cleaning, whilst the remaining 5% of services are commercial contracts. The current owner has an impressive total of 120 clients on her books, who use her services on either a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis.

The current owner is willing to offer a transitional period to ensure a smooth handover of business operations.

This is an ideal opportunity for a first-time operator or an owner of an already established cleaning business who wishes to grow their portfolio of cleaning services and contracts. With the security of multiple future contracts already in place, the new owner will be in a great position to hit the ground running.

The business can be grown further by developing its commercial aspect company further. A key way in which to do this would be to negotiate contracts with estate and letting agents, in order to conduct cleaning of properties at the end of their rental contracts.

The company could also benefit from overhauling its online presence. It currently has a website and Facebook page with useful information, but would gain more exposure by curating a full strategy and conducting SEO on its platforms.

Loading...
  • Good transport links
  • Residential area
  • City centre location
  • Relocatable
  • Home-based
Rent
TBC
Rates
TBC
Lease Term
TBC
Lease Expiry
###
Square Footage
TBC
Accommodation Included
TBC
Premises Licence
N/A
Property Value
TBC
Planning
£0
EPC
This business does not require an EPC

Annual Turnover
XXXX
Annual Net Profit
XXXX
Stock at Valuation
XXXX
Accounts
XXXX
Trading Entity
XXXX
Current Ownership
XXXX
Management Structure
XXXX
Number of Employees
XXXX

Refine

Miles
£
£
£
£