We are committed to offering our clients a high quality business brokerage service. When something goes wrong, you need to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our service to you.
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us with the details. You can do this by contacting your account manager, our customer service department (who can be contacted via emailing email@example.com) or by using the form below.
If you would like to complain in writing, please write to:
Customer Services Director
Intelligent Business Transfer
7 Park Row
What happens to your complaint
1. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint or in some cases we will respond in full within 30 days.
2. We will ask you to put your complaint in writing if you have not already done so.
3. We will investigate your complaint, usually via a senior member of our team and any member of staff involved in your complaint.
4. We will attempt to contact you in writing to respond to your claim detailing where we believe you have valid reasons to complain and how we will try to resolve any issue. If we do not believe there is a genuine cause for complaint, we will attempt to discuss the matter with you by telephone to agree a path forward.
5. If you are still unsatisfied, we will arrange for another member of our senior team to review your complaint within 14 days of this request and come back to you with our findings.
6. We will pass this final review and it’s outcome to you within 14 days of the start of the second review with an explanation as to our reasoning.
7. If you are still unsatisfied with the outcome then you may contact the commercial property ombudsman who will investigate the matter independently.
Website – www.tpos.gov.uk
8. If we change the timescales detailed above we will let you know.
9. We will not charge you for handling your complaint.