Reputable Roofing and Building Maintenance Firm

Pill, Bristol
REF: S06378

Asking Price:
£85,000
Annual Turnover:
£150,734
Annual Net Profit:
£44,982
REF: S06378

Overview

Tenure:
Relocatable
Established:
2002
  • Relocatable company
  • Various roofing and building services available
  • Excellent reputation
  • Reliable, hardworking team
  • Regular supply of work

This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a reputable roofing and building maintenance firm currently serving the Bristol and Bath areas whilst being based in the former.

Since its inception in 2002, the business has experienced exceptional growth and development in terms of financials and customer base, gaining an outstanding reputation for high quality work and close attention to detail in every aspect of roofing and building maintenance.

All roofing needs are met, with repairs, surveys, new roof installations, chimney and guttering inspections, and external painting and decorating all included in the business’s roster of services. The maintenance side of the business is smaller but involves conducting roofing repairs and general building maintenance. Clients receive exceptional value for money via thorough maintenance work provided at a fair price. Staff ensure an excellent customer service not only by providing clients with regular updates and realistic timeframes, but also by treating clients’ homes with respect.

With a consistently high level of business and pool of long-term subcontractors, this is an attractive venture that would immediately generate income for its new owner.

The business currently serves Bristol and Bath but could easily expand into other areas or relocate its base. For its excellent customer service the firm turns to its team of long-term subcontractors, comprising of two roofers and one labourer who complete work to a high standard.

Long-term agreements are in place to secure regular business from two surveyors and one management agent, who currently supply the business with around 60% of its work. Enquiries from private clients make up the other 40%.

An informative and navigable website displays the business’s services, price structure and gallery of previously completed work, as well as essential contact information. Minimal marketing in place has meant the business has gained custom predominantly through word of mouth recommendation.

The current owner would be willing to stay on for a transitional period as required to assist the new proprietor initially.

This longstanding roofing and building maintenance company, which has a large base of customers and a recognised, faultless reputation would make an ideal asset to any experienced roofer, builder or current owner of a related contractor.

A new owner could choose to take steps to expand the business’s profitability through marketing, which would inevitably help to increase the workload. Taking on additional staff to facilitate this growth would also be beneficial.

The focus on maintenance work could also easily be expanded in the future, particularly as the two Building Surveyors often present the current owner with opportunities to quote for many other jobs such as extensions and loft conversions to homes.

Loading...
  • Relocatable
  • City location
  • Affluent areas
  • Minimal local competition
  • Residential areas
Rent
TBC
Rates
TBC
Lease Term
TBC
Lease Expiry
###
Square Footage
TBC
Accommodation Included
TBC
Premises Licence
TBC
Property Value
TBC
Planning
TBC
EPC
This business does not require an EPC

Annual Turnover
XXXX
Annual Net Profit
XXXX
Stock at Valuation
XXXX
Accounts
XXXX
Trading Entity
XXXX
Current Ownership
XXXX
Management Structure
XXXX
Number of Employees
XXXX

Refine

Miles
£
£
£
£