Relocatable Business for Sale

Harleston, Norfolk
REF: S07003

Asking Price:
£10,000
Annual Turnover:
£167,107
Annual Net Profit:
£48,353
REF: S07003
Photo of Relocatable  Business for Sale
Photo of Relocatable  Business for Sale
Photo of Relocatable  Business for Sale
Photo of Relocatable  Business for Sale

Overview

Tenure:
Relocatable
Established:
2004
  • Huge growth potential
  • Low Overheads
  • Friendly & Professional Team

The business for sale is a specialist retailer of giftware and corporate accessories.

Established in 2004, the company has built up a global online presence, operating from newly constructed websites for retail and trade. Their core focus is providing personalised and unique gifts for every occasion, using both a Drop Ship model and posting orders directly from their studio.

The current vendor operates from a studio and is seeking to relocate. So far, the business has been obtained on passive part time management, resulting in high turnover and vast potential for further growth.

The vendor is willing to cover the cost of relocating within the UK and will provide full engraving training, making this a highly prized and convenient business purchase.

Currently, the owner works from home in the UK where 70% of their clients are based, and the other 30% are worldwide.

As a Top-Rated Global eBay Seller, the business exceeds 740,000 SKU. On Amazon, global listings exceed 500,000 with an average customer review score of 4.9 out of 5-Stars. The corporate giftware sector of the business attracts repeat bulk orders for branded promotional items. Additionally, the firm is licensed to market and sell official regalia giftware for the Ministry of Defence.

The website caters for every occasion, gifts for him/her, general giftware, military gifts and the family coat of arms products. They also sell other products such as tie clips, lighters etc. Virtually anything with a flat surface can be personalised, and the highly professional team are on hand to help with any enquires.

The current owner is willing to offer a transitional period to ensure a smooth handover of business operations.

This is a rare opportunity to acquire a unique e-commerce business with an extensive product range, loyal clientele and impressive financial figures. It would suit an existing online retailer looking for a bolt-on acquisition.

For further growth, the new owner could increase advertising online, building upon the company’s strong positive and vibrant reputation for service and originality. They could also proactively approach other department stores or commercial companies.

Features

Online Presence

Location

Loading...
  • Home Based
  • Limited Competition

Financial & More

Annual Turnover
XXXX
Annual Net Profit
XXXX
Stock at Valuation
XXXX
Company Accounts
XXXX
Trading Entity
XXXX
Management Structure
XXXX
Number of Employees
XXXX
Current Ownership
XXXX

Refine

Miles
£
£
£
£
Timed popup