Magic Selfie Mirror Hire Company in the Lake District

Cockermouth, Cumbria
REF: INT1748

Asking Price:
£34,950
Annual Turnover:
£18,996
Annual Net Profit:
TBC
REF: INT1748
Photo of Magic Selfie Mirror Hire Company in the Lake District
Photo of Magic Selfie Mirror Hire Company in the Lake District
Photo of Magic Selfie Mirror Hire Company in the Lake District
Photo of Magic Selfie Mirror Hire Company in the Lake District

Overview

Tenure:
Relocatable
Established:
2017
  • Excellent Reputation
  • Low Overheads
  • Equipment Included
  • Secure Contracts

This is a unique opportunity to acquire a successful business, which hires out a magic selfie mirror booth and giant love letters for weddings, parties, school proms, and corporate events and has an ideal location in the Lake District, with a branded van to transport all equipment.

The business was first established in 2017 and has grown significantly since its creation, whilst also gaining a loyal customer base and an excellent reputation in the wedding and events sector. The company now has over £15,000 worth of future bookings secured and their diary is continuing to fill up, which will ensure plenty of trade for the new owner.

The selfie booth adds a sprinkle of extra fun to parties, keeping guests easily entertained. Customers can watch their guests strike poses and create ever-lasting memories with the interactive, touch-screen selfie booth. Their packages come with a complimentary USB drive and a guest book of images and messages, as well as providing prints, fun props, and the ability to share images on social media.

The Lake District is hugely popular for weddings, which comprise 95% of the company’s future bookings. The company is on the preferred supplier list for 5 weddings venues, with one of these venues holding 180 weddings a year. This should ensure plenty of trade for the new owner.

Although there is competition in the area, events are so popular, that there is more than enough work to go around. In fact, the company even teams up with a competitor, so they can help each other out if they are unable to fulfil bookings. Clients pay an initial 20% deposit in advance of their bookings, which are typically priced at between £350 and £499. The vendor will be keeping the deposit on all pre-booked events, with the new owner taking the remaining 80%.

The business is offered on a relocatable basis within the current area of operation. The Lake District is the perfect location for events, so there will be plenty of trade for the new owner. Currently, the vendor keeps all the equipment in their garage, as it needs to be plugged in between events, in order to set up the software.

All equipment will transfer over with the sale, including the magic selfie mirror booth, giant light up 'Love Letters', and branded Citroen Berlingo van, which is used to transport the mirror and equipment. The WordPress website, social media pages, brilliant reputation, and hotel details for the recommended supplier lists will also be included, meaning the new owner can get to work straight away.

The current owner is happy to offer an initial transitional period, in order to ensure there is a smooth and efficient business handover.

This thriving business would be the perfect opportunity for a people person, who is fun and energetic, as the events are highly sociable. The business can be run single-handedly, with the present owner running the business alongside a full-time job.

There is huge potential for growth with this business, as currently, the corporate market is still untapped. There is massive scope to rent out booths to out-of-season corporate events. Along the same line, it could be a brilliant idea to consider working Christmas and New Year parties.

The business already has a brilliant, easy-to-use website and a popular presence on social media, with 800 followers on Facebook and 500 followers on Instagram. These channels act as a brilliant sales window for the business.

Features

Online Presence

  • Facebook: Yes
  • Instagram: Yes

Website: www.mirrormagiccumbria.co.uk

Location

Loading...
  • Home Based
  • Rural Location
  • Limited Competition

Financial & More

Annual Turnover
XXXX
Annual Net Profit
XXXX
Stock at Valuation
XXXX
Company Accounts
XXXX
Trading Entity
XXXX
Management Structure
XXXX
Number of Employees
XXXX
Current Ownership
XXXX

Refine

Miles
£
£
£
£
Timed popup