Reputable Home Care Services Franchise Branch in Surrey

REF: INT1808

Asking Price:
Annual Turnover:
Annual Net Profit:
REF: INT1808


  • Excellent Reputation
  • Friendly & Professional Team
  • Very Loyal Customer Base
  • Huge Growth Potential
  • Secure Contracts

This is a unique opportunity to acquire a home care services company, which is a branch of a well-known and reputable franchisor in the sector. The business currently operates in an affluent part of Surrey, but runs on a hands-off management structure, which will enable the new owner to work remotely.

The franchise branch was first established in 2012 and was taken over by the current owner in 2020. Under the present ownership, the company has continued to operate successfully, whilst also gaining a loyal, repeat client base and building up a brilliant reputation for their high-quality and caring approach.

The company is currently in a 7-year agreement with the franchisor, of which there are 5 years remaining. The franchisor asks for 4.5% of the monthly turnover, however, the new owner would not need to pay a buy-in fee. Although, they will need to complete and pay for necessary training with the franchisor, which normally costs around £6,000. It's also worth noting, that the franchise branch will come with an outstanding loan of £108,000, which would be taken over by the new buyer.

Their dedicated care staff and management team ensure they offer a broad range of home care services, including personal care, respite care, live-in care, dementia care, companionship, medication assistance, shopping and meal preparation, domestic duties, social activities, and much more. 40% of their customers are comprised of private clients, whilst the remaining 60% comes from social services referrals.

The care company has amassed a brilliant reputation, with 4.9 out of 5-stars on the Homecare website. Due to their esteemed and renowned name, the company is able to charge a slightly higher price than competitors in the area. As a result, they have a brilliant profit margin.

With huge potential for growth, this thriving care business would be the perfect opportunity for an individual who is dedicated to the cause. Furthermore, it is not necessary for the new owner to have previous experience in a care background.

As this business is a confidential sale, we require you to complete a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to access further information

Please complete your details and we will be in touch


Key Information

  • CQC Registered: Yes
  • CQC Rating: 4
  • CQC Registered Manager: Yes
  • Current Registrations / Clients: 60
  • Hours Care Provided (Week): 798
  • Local Authority Contracts: Yes

Online Presence

  • Facebook: Yes
  • Twitter: Yes


Timed popup