Long-Standing & Popular Barber Shop in Leatherhead

Leatherhead, Surrey
REF: INT2010

Asking Price:
£59,950
Annual Turnover:
£80,000
Annual Net Profit:
£38,000
REF: INT2010
Photo of Long-Standing & Popular Barber Shop in Leatherhead
Photo of Long-Standing & Popular Barber Shop in Leatherhead
Photo of Long-Standing & Popular Barber Shop in Leatherhead
Photo of Long-Standing & Popular Barber Shop in Leatherhead

Overview

Tenure:
Leasehold
Established:
1988
  • Excellent Reputation
  • Friendly & Professional Team
  • Very Loyal Customer Base
  • Well Equipped Business

This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a long-standing and highly popular barber shop, which benefits from an ideal location in Leatherhead, Surrey.

The business was first established in 1988, with the company running successfully ever since. The current owner took over the business in 2018, continuing to build up a loyal, repeat customer base and an excellent reputation in the local community.

They offer a wide variety of barbering services, including traditional and modern haircuts, skin fades, hot towel shaves, beard trims, and much more.

The business has amassed excellent reviews online, with a 5* rating on Facebook and Yell, and a 4.7* rating on Google. These excellent customer testimonials highlight the company’s professional approach and highly trained team.

The company is the oldest barber shop on the high street of Leatherhead, ensuring a renowned reputation and a customer base, who return again and again. 80% of the clientele comprises locals and regulars, with the remaining 20% comprising walk-in trade.

This well-equipped business would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced barber, looking to work as an owner-operator.

The long-standing barber shop has an ideal location on the pedestrianised high street of Leatherhead in Surrey, which is an affluent town, with over 32,000 residents.

As the barber shop has been running since 1988 and is the oldest one on the high street, the company has a renowned reputation, with a wealth of regular trade.

The property benefits from high footfall and nearby car parking, ensuring plenty of passing custom.

The premises have been decorated to an incredibly high standard, complete with new electrics and LED lighting. All equipment will also be included in the sale; therefore, the new owner should be able to begin work immediately following the acquisition.

The barber shop has five hair stations, a reception desk, and a waiting area with six seats. To the rear of the property, there is a separate toilet and a large kitchen and staff area.

The current owner is happy to offer an initial transitional period.

This thriving barbershop would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled men’s barber, who is looking to run their own successful barber shop.

There is huge potential for growth with this business, as there is a massive opportunity to take on more staff and fill further chairs. Currently, the team comprises the owner and two part-time members of staff, so there is excellent scope for expansion.

The new owner could also look into growing the company’s online presence, by developing a website and posting more regularly on social media.

Features

Key Information

  • Treatments Offered: Hair - Men's Cuts

Reputation

  • Google: 4.7

Online Presence

  • Facebook: Yes
  • Instagram: Yes

Website: www.facebook.com/no34barbershop/

Location

Loading...
  • Shopping Centre Location
  • High Street Location
  • High Footfall
  • Nearby Car Parking

Property

Annual Rent
£11,000
Annual Rates
TBC
Lease Term (Years)
TBC
Lease Expiry (Year)
2025
Accommodation Included
No
EPC Rating
TBC

Financial & More

Annual Turnover
XXXX
Annual Net Profit
XXXX
Stock at Valuation
XXXX
Company Accounts
XXXX
Trading Entity
XXXX
Management Structure
XXXX
Number of Employees
XXXX
Current Ownership
XXXX

Refine

Miles
£
£
£
£
Timed popup